What You Need To Know
Your Credit Union is joining forces with Premier Members Credit Union, and we know you probably have many questions about how this exciting partnership affects you and your accounts directly.
The links below will provide you with much of the information you need regarding the synergistic benefits it will provide both memberships in the future.
Your new Credit Union will operate under Premier Members CU state charter and the Premier Members Credit Union name. The friendly staff in Pueblo you have become accustomed to will remain the same.
As a member of this much larger organization you will reap the following benefits:
- Better rates on Money Market Savings, and Interest-Bearing Checking, and high-rate Certificate Deposit options,
- Access to an in-house, full-service Contact Center
- Enhanced online banking and mobile banking access including mobile check deposit
- Access to an in-house, full-service First Mortgage Division
- Access to an in-house, full-service Investments Division
- Access to small business services to include loans and merchant services
- Access to 13 additional branches that range from Castle Rock to Estes Park
- Retain FREE access to all existing Shared Branches and Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide
- Maintain your convenient Pueblo location and all of the friendly PHFCU employees you have come accustomed to – no staff reduction
- Retain the Credit Union’s member-owned, not-for-profit status
- Keep your financial assets safe into the future due to increased stability due to larger size
There are many additional benefits to joining forces and partnering with Premier Members CU.
Please review the links above, and let us know if you have any questions. We encourage and appreciate all feedback!
February 27, 2020 – We’re making great progress on integrating into Premier Members! We appreciate your patience as we work through the details. Though we are still in the process of determining when your accounts will officially move over to the Premier Members system, we wanted to let you know what’s happened since our last update.
- We’ve connected the phones so now a Premier Members contact center representative can assist you with your accounts over the phone (and don’t worry, Kristen is still available if you just want to say “hi!”).
- All of our employees are now employees of Premier Members and are going through training to help you with products and services in the future.
- We’ve brought on Yvonne Rampa, your new Mortgage Loan Officer for the Pueblo County market.
- The building sign and monument sign have been changed to the Premier Members logo. Keep an eye out for a new ATM sign in the coming months!
- We’ve expanded branch services to include shared branching, giving you access to your accounts at other credit unions participating in the co-op network.
- We’ve expanded branch services to include direct access to Premier Members accounts or the ability to open up new memberships and accounts on the Premier Members system.
January 7, 2020 – Good news! Our members have voted to approve the merger with Premier Members Credit Union! This was the final step in the approval process and was announced at a Special Meeting of the Membership on January 6. The combining of systems will occur over the next few months – so stay tuned as we’ll continuously update this webpage to keep you informed.
If you wish to submit comments about the merger to share with other members, you may submit them to the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) at:
or email to CUREMail@ncua.gov or mail to National Credit Union Administration, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428.
The NCUA will post comments received from members on its website, along with the member’s name, subject to the limitations and requirements of its regulations.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us at 719.542.5773.